Friday, October 30, 2020

Trick or Treat - SNOW!!!

What a difference two days can make. . . I had been considering bringing this hibiscus inside on my sunporch. Only a dusting of snow had been forecast . . . oops!!! SNOW!!! Worse,  a killing frost is expected overnight.

My snow bunny was super excited to see the snow; the only weather that she doesn't like is heavy, windblown rain. She loves running around in a snowstorm. If only we greeted the snow with such enthusiasm. (Truthfully, except for the shoveling, I love it, too, but perhaps just not quite this early.)



Candy corn . . . love it or hate it. I'm definitely in the candy corn camp, just the kernels and no chocolate ones please. You may read a short, fun article about the history of candy corn here.

Have a sweet Halloween weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment