Sunday, October 4, 2020

A Positive Outlook - Ten Years of Blogging

Happy Fall, Y’all! It's true! Yesterday was the tenth anniversary of this blog, A Positive Outlook. My first post, Quilting under the Tuscan Sun,  was written on October 3, 2010, and here today is post number 942!!! As you can see, I have my posts for each year bound in a book by Blog2Print. The pages are filled with photos and memories of many wonderful trips and adventures and quilting, lots and lots of flower photography, step by step tutorials for various quilting projects, observations about events taking place in our country, family memories, etc. . . 

I started my blog after returning from a quilting adventure in Italy. If interested, you may read that first post HERE. I reread that post, and what I wrote then still holds true today. Thank you to all who have been with me from the beginning, and thank you to those who have discovered this blog along the way. :-)


Blogging continues to be great fun. :-)

This will be a very short post, but I have been busy stitching and will provide a stitching update soon.

                                             ***************************************

Deaths in the US from COVID-19   . . .         209,000  

Deaths in Massachusetts  . . .      9,705

On Friday, President Trump was transferred to Walter Reed Hospital after having been diagnosed with Covid. Also positive for COVID-19 were his wife First Lady Milania Trump and many of the President's staff, advisors, and a number of senators who attended a recent Rose Garden ceremony. 

Please stay safe and strong. Wear your mask. Be creative. Have a calm, pleasant, good week. Enjoy this wonderful autumn weather.

*** You will see this message repeated throughout the month. As a two- time breast cancer survivor, I urge you to please get your yearly mammogram. Wear your mask and you will be safe. ***


No comments:

Post a Comment