Wednesday, October 28, 2020

A Fairly Wordless Wednesday


[Before I begin this post, let me say that I have been having scary problems with Google. I was denied access to my blog; the content was there, but I could not change or add anything, and it took me fully forty-five minutes to recover access to it.  Fingers crossed it will not happen again. ]  

So much for being fairly wordless . . . 

We are expecting colder temperatures and possibly a dusting of snow in a few days, so I thought I would share what will probably be my last, "What's Blooming in My Garden This Week " post for the season. 




The light was exquisite and fleeting when I grabbed this shot of maple leaves with my iPhone early one morning last week.


A Tip for Stitchers: Sue Spargo suggest using a hot ruler when turning over and pressing edges. How many times have I burned my finger tips when trying to do this? Countless times. . . No longer . . . this Hot Ruler by Clover is great. You fold the fabric to the correct measurement on the ruler and press right on the ruler. Awesome!!!

                   -----------------             -----------------             --------------------          -------------
Finally, at the risk of being too political, may I recommend an article, "A Crusade for Something Noble" by democratic political strategist James Carville. (If you lean conservatively, then you just might want to skip it.) 

One more political note; the White House has audaciously and erroneously listed "ending the Covid-19 pandemic" as one of its accomplishments as across the country cases are spiking to terrifying, record numbers. 

France today announced another national lockdown and cases are continuing to rise across Europe in a second wave.

One week to Election Day . . .  Stay safe. 

1 comment:

  1. That daisy photo with the bee sure rocks! I wonder what was up with Google regarding your bog? I hope what ever it was doesn't reappear!

    ReplyDelete