Wednesday, January 12, 2022

“December Dance” FFO

 



 
Could you use a smile today? This cross stitch piece of red-footed boobies kept me smiling the whole time I was stitching it. It’s December Dance, a pattern from Lindy Stitches. I added snowflake buttons so I can display it all winter. On the back, I added a snowflake charm and the date. 

We have had some frigid temperatures for the last few days, and meteorologists are predicting a return of an arctic blast over the weekend. I love weather terminology, and I love the names that some stations have given their mobile weather vehicles . . . Weather Ranger . . . and my favorite . . . Weather Warrior!!! Isn’t that something!

Stay warm; spring is right around the corner. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I hope the arctic blast doesn't even make breeze status. You've had plenty of winter weather already! Your red-footed boobies are cute. The snowflakes were a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly brightened up my afternoon x Stay warm and safe x

    ReplyDelete