Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A Fairly Wordless Wednesday

When the Autumn Joy sedum blooms, the bees gather.
 

A penny for your thoughts . . .  Gee whiz, how will I ever spend this refund??? :-)

I've been trying to get some sunset photos in Hull; these were taken at Hull Gut.
 

I liked this two-toned sun, but it was so windy that even though my camera was braced, I could barely keep it still.
 
 
 These shots were taken from Fort Revere at dusk earlier this week.



  
Here is Emma just home from the groomers this afternoon.
 

A family selfie :-).


Okay . . . as promised . . . 

Warning!!!  I'm going to get a bit political so feel free to leave now. Warning!!!

Actually not all that political . . .  I just have a question. As I mentioned yesterday, I am reading Rage by Bob Woodward, and I must say it is a definite page turner. Anyway, here is my question . . . what kind of hubris would prompt the man in the White House to think it would be a smart idea to sit down with legendary, investigative reporter Bob Woodward for seventeen interviews???

That's all, short and sweet . . . 

Stay safe. Have hope. Be creative. Be kind to yourself and to everyone you meet.

2 comments:

  1. The bee photo is spectacular! Miss Emma is as lovely as ever. Your photography is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terry :-) I appreciate your kind words. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete