Saturday, July 6, 2019

Vermont Quilt Festival 2019

 As promised, here are some of the quilts that caught my eye at the 2019 Vermont Quilt Festival. Not only was the front of this quilt truly impressive, but just take a look at the back. Wow! Now that is how to use up one's scraps!!!

Remember: you may click on any photo for a larger version, and you might definitely want to do that with this one.


There was a lovely display of antique quilts.


The colors of "Civil War Reflections" were unusual, but very striking.  The yo yo quilt made by the Green Mountain Quilters Guild was huge; this is just one small segment. On the card it said it would be divided into sections and made into comfort quilts.




I took more photos of quilts that inspired, delighted, or amused me, but I hesitate to post them since I did not photograph the identifying information for those quilts. 

I attended the Night Before the Fourth parade in Randolph with friends, and yes, even crime fighters Batman and Robin were not too busy in Gotham City to make an appearance.

1 comment:

  1. Those quilts are so amazing, I bet they were incredible in person. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete