Sunday, July 14, 2019

In My Garden This Week - 7/14/19


Those are not yellow reflections in the gazing globe; it is green with spots of blue and yellow.

The daylilies are blooming.





I have two quick tips to pass on to you; the first is garden related. Last week I read on another blog about a way to get your hands clean after gardening.  I always start off wearing gardening gloves, but before you know it, I have removed them to do something and my hands get pretty dirty. That's no longer a problem. Use a few drops of Dawn dishwashing detergent with water to clean your hands. It works like a charm!!!

Here's the second tip: use a staple remover to hold open sections of a split ring when you need to add a key or perhaps a new dog tag. Simply separate the rings with the staple remover, slide the key or tag onto the ring, and your fingernails will be spared.

That's it . . . short and sweet . . . stay cool and enjoy the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment