Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hanging Around My Garden This Week




Yesterday I had the pleasure of having lunch with seven members of the Dancing Queens at the East Bay Grill in Plymouth. All of these ladies were dedicated, hard working, amazing educators in the Weymouth Public Schools, and it was a pleasure to see them.


I used a simple app called PicFrame to give you a glimpse of the hanging pots around my yard. It's the first time that I have used this app.  It's pretty intuitive, but let me explain how to use it for those who are interested. After opening the app which I believe costs $2.99, select "Frames" in the bottom left corner. There are endless frames from which to choose. Select a frame with the number of photos that you want and then click on each empty box. A drop down menu will let you import a photo from your camera roll or do  a number of other things. After placing a photo or series of photos, you will be able to adjust the photo within the frame by simply moving it around.

If you wish, you may add text by selecting the 'T" in the box in the top right corner. That's all there is to it.  At that point you have various options to share your work.

This would be fun to use for family photos or travel photos, and I promise you it is super simple. One note; I am not sure it works on all platforms. I am an Apple product user.

Hope you are all having a picture-perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment