Monday, May 28, 2012

Farmland Fun


     Early yesterday morning I was able to get this closeup of a Monarch butterfly in my garden. Each time that I got close it would fly off, but I knew that if I waited patiently, the butterfly would return to the same spot, and it did.
     Then it was off to Davis Farmland in Clinton, MA, with seven of my favorite little ones and their moms, my cousins. Davis Farmland has baby animals, farm equipment to climb on, a playground, pedal cars, a sprinkler park, and more. Honestly, what more could a child want? The best part beside all of their smiling, happy faces? I got to spend time with the newest member of the family who is just three months old. What an absolutely beautiful baby he is!



     Today was a full day of gardening. Here's Emma checking out the rose that I planted. The buds are yellow, but they open as a white flower. I'm happy that I am finally making some progress in my gardens, but there is still so much more to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment