Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's Not Just Puppies That Get into Mischief!


     This morning I went to my friend Marilyn's house as we were going off to do some shopping. She was a bit late returning from doing a quick errand, so when she got home we entered her house together. This is what we found. Meet her new adorable, friendly kitten, Mimi. The shredded roll of paper towels cascaded down onto the kitchen floor. This was a moment that I just had to capture.
     Next it was off to Distinctively Sweden Etc., a shop in Plainville that Marilyn wanted to visit. It turns out that it only about a mile from one of my favorite quilt shops, Quilter's Stash in North Attleboro, so we stopped there as well. I picked up a piece of fabric which will make a great inner border for a quilt that I have just started. I'll share more about this quilt in a few weeks.

1 comment: