Thursday, January 19, 2023

SAHRR - Stay at Home Round Robin 2023


 Someone needs to tell the daffodils that it is far too early to be poking up their pretty heads. I’m as eager as anyone to see spring arrive, but we are not even through January yet. Don’t they realize that February and March are still ahead of us?  We have had a mild winter thus far, but who knows what Mother Nature has in store for us next month?

One of the many blogs that I follow is Needle and Foot and the other day Bernie wrote about a project that she was taking part in, SAHRR 2023. You may learn more about it at her blog or atQuilting Gail. From  what I have you read,  you begin with any center block that you wish, and then starting January 23, a designer will provide directions for the next row. That will happen for six weeks. This is the third year for SAHRR. Please go to the Quilting Gail blog for more information.

I’m going to give it a try starting with this patriotic themed block. If I stay with it, fingers crossed I’ll then  be able to donate it. 



Covid numbers are down, so I did join friends for lunch at a restaurant today . . . a touch of normalcy. Let’s hope it continues.

That’s it for now.  Keep stitching and smiling.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to join the SAHRR for 2023. I like your plan!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice! This is a great center block to build your project with, and the patriotic theme will be nice. It's just a few days until the first round is announced. I'm so glad you decided to join in the SAHRR this year. I look forward to seeing this evolve. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete