Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Powers Farm Randolph



Did you have a pleasant Labor Day weekend? I spent Friday through Sunday quilting with friends in Stoughton. Our group uses two conference rooms at a local hotel, and we come and go as we please. I actually didn't bring my sewing machine as I wanted to work on a wool applique piece. Shabby Fabrics had offered a September wool kit featuring school houses and apples;  honestly, how could I have resisted? :-)


Yesterday, my two forever friends and I went for a walk at Powers Farm in Randolph. Since skies were threatening, I only had my iPhone with me.  We were mindful of the EEE threat, but since there was a steady breeze, there were no bugs.





We three have been friends since we we were little girls. Funny aside . . . we asked a lady in the parking lot if she would mind taking a picture for us. She said, "Sure, just a second," and then she got in her car and drove off. Huh??? Oh well, we managed to take this selfie.


No comments:

Post a Comment