Friday, August 23, 2019

A Little of This and a Little of That


My eye caught this pretty scene of colorful old buildings from the second floor of the MassMutual Center in Downtown Springfield.  Edith and I took a break from viewing all of the amazing quilts to get a bite to eat at a small restaurant across the street.  We walked around Court Square a bit and I was able to take a few quick photos.





Here's Emma, my pride and joy, after being groomed earlier in the week.


Headline of the week from the Boston Sunday Globe by way of the New York Times . . .  :-)


Finally, this pretty stand of sunflowers is growing beside a new restaurant in Weymouth.


I had to take it at this angle as I didn't think the driver of the truck next to me would have appreciated me climbing onto the hood of the truck to get a better angle. :-)

Next post . . . my completed hibiscus quilt . . . I just need to add the sleeve, binding, and label.

No comments:

Post a Comment