Friday, June 13, 2014

Pemaquid Beauty


     My friend Laurel is in a class that I am currently teaching at Heart in Hands in South Weymouth, MA. I've been showing how to turn an original photo into an art quilt. Laurel will not be able to attend tomorrow's third and final class, but that is no problem as we often get together on Friday afternoons to quilt as we did today. She has finished all of the fusing, and today began the stitching. I love how she used angelina fiber to create a shimmer around the beacon light. I will be bringing her piece to class tomorrow to show the other ladies her progress, and hopefully, they will allow me to post photos of their pieces here on my blog as well.
     I'm not sure, but I'm thinking Laurel just might end up with an A+ in this class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment