Sunday, February 25, 2024

Fire Engine Quilt



 Good Sunday Morning! This is just a quick post to show you my latest quilt finish which I will be donating at a guild meeting on Tuesday. The center panel was purchased on a shop hop quite a few years ago. The yardage I purchased had four small fire engine sections. I had used one of the small panels in a piece which I donated last year. 

I’ve been busy kitting up a few cross stitch pieces. Since Christmas I have been focusing on just two projects but have decided that I would like a bit more variety in my daily stitching. 

The weather continues to hint of spring. This February will go down as one of the warmest on record, but we all know that March and even April may have some stormy surprises.

So, that’s all, short and sweet. This afternoon I’ll be with family celebrating my cousin twelfth birthday. 

Hope you all have a lovely, creative, wonderful week. :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful finish! Good job in capturing the "feel" of going to a fire!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete