Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!

Calendar Girl - March

This sweet colleen is a cross stitch design by Diane Williams for Little House Needleworks. The name on the chart is “Calendar Girls - March.” This wooden display piece from Hobby Lobby allows me to easily switch out pieces.


I added a bit of lace along the border since she is after all Irish. :-) 

No quilting finishes to show yet, but fingers crossed I may do some quilting tomorrow.

In other news, family and friends attended the Arlington Children’s Theater production of The Sound of Music last Saturday night. My young cousin Miss T enjoys acting, and her performances each time get better and better.

Plans to get together with friends on Tuesday were postponed by a nor’easter. While we ended up with wind driven rain, some folks in the western part of our state received twenty-four inches of heavy, wet, ‘heart attack shoveling’ snow. 

That’s it . . . short and sweet. In my next post,  I’ll show you something fun that I worked on today. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet March calendar girl! I love the embellishment of the lace which is the perfect accent. Winter storms have been crazy this year. . .it is March for goodness sakes!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete