Sunday, March 28, 2021

Shamrock Stitches - 3 Cross Stitch FFOs

Before packing away the few St. Patrick's Day decorations that I had put out this year, I thought I would show you the three pieces that I have stitched this month.

The first is "Irish Kisses" from Primrose Cottage Stitches.  When you watch flosstube episodes, you quickly see that most of the cross stitchers have a dough bowl or wooden trench to display their pieces, so of course, I picked one up at Hobby Lobby. The bowl looked really fake, but the price was right, so I distressed it a bit and darkened it with stain. The other item all cross stitchers have is a tiered tray, and as you may have seen, I have two of them. :-)  :-)

This small pillow appears a bit lonely, but I will add to it next year.
This sweet piece is "Sampler of the Month - March" by Country Cottage Needleworks. I mounted the piece on a garden sign that I found on sale in the spring section of  Michael’s. It was the right size and the frame around it was the perfect shade of green. 

 Finally, here is "Sweet Clover Girl" from Pineberry Lane. The pattern includes three other charts which I will stitch for next year.  I could not resist stitching this lovely, little colleen.

Next, I'll get hopping on some Easter bunnies and spring stitching. 

Cuteness Alert!!!  

My neighbor's new grandpuppy came over to meet Emma yesterday.  Emma had fun meeting and playing with this sweet little puppy.

Everyone is tired of mask wearing and social distancing, but let's not let our guards down. We have all come too far to screw it up now. Stay safe everyone.

________________             ____________________          ___________________

Covid Deaths as of March 28,2021:

World - 2.78 million

United States - 548,000

Massachusetts - 17,086

1 comment:

  1. Your cross stitch items are over the top cute! Yes, we've come so far. I hope we don't have more issues. . .I'm looking forward to getting together with friends and family and seeing their whole face!

    ReplyDelete