Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Valentine Cross Stitch FFOs

The impressive Northeaster that hit yesterday left towns and cities north and west of Boston buried in snow. Lowell won the jackpot with twenty plus inches!!! My area which is south of Boston had very high winds, but we only received three to four slushy inches. Though I love snow, I was happy not to have to do any shoveling this time. In some spots in Massachusetts there was a fifteen degree difference in snowfall between neighboring towns. Incredible!

I spent the day stitching and turning my two latest cross stitch FOs (finished objects) into FFOs (fully finished objects.) I'm not putting out Valentine's Day decoration this year, but I did put these pieces on the  two-tiered tray on my kitchen table.

February 14th, that I made into this small pillow, is a chart by Primrose Cottage Quilts. I also purchased another chart, but that one may not get stitched until next year.

 
Valentine Bakery is a chart from the Stitching Housewives on Etsy. Their designs are so much fun. On their floss tube channel, they have shown peeks of some pieces which will soon  be available for  Easter stitching, and they are beyond adorable. Whether you enjoy cross stitching or not, you might enjoy Priscilla's blog where she shows her cross stitching and decorating ideas. 
 

That's it for today. Stay safe and stay well. Have hope.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute projects! I'm partial to the the Valentines Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were safe from that big snow storm. I think a snowy day is very cozy when you can stay inside and stitch. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete