Sunday, January 31, 2021

January on the Temperature Tree

Another month comes to an end. Is it just me or do you feel that the months are whipping by? That's not such a bad thing as the days are all about the same. . . day after day after day after day. 

Anyway, it is January 31, so here is the first month of cross stitching on the Temperature Tree. Each Sunday I have been stitching the leaves for the past week. There is a floss chart which indicates which color to use for the high temperature of each day. Before putting it away tonight, I am going to try to finish the branch for February and a bit more of the base of the tree. [If interested, you may purchase a kit for the cross stitch temperature tree from Sarah Hughes on Etsy at  Stitchin' Mommy ]

I did finish two Valentine's Day themed pieces which I will show you in my next post as I didn't get to fully finish them

Recommendation: Netflix has a new film Dig, about an amateur archaeologist who makes an amazing discovery on the eve of Britain's entrance into WWll. The film is slow paced, but I enjoyed it, and I think you would as well.

Yesterday afternoon I spent some time playing on my computer. :-) I decided that Senator Sanders would fit right in with our hardy bunch, birthday group.

I was tempted to pull out one of my Mambo pink plastic Adirondack chairs in the snow to make the background more realistic, but it was just too darn cold!!!.

Keep warm. Stay safe. Have hope.

1 comment: