Sunday, May 5, 2019

Full Steam Ahead



While we were on the HRQG quilt getaway last weekend in Sturbridge, my friends and I tried a restaurant that I had seen featured on Chronicle. Steaming Tender Restaurant on Depot Street in Palmer, MA, was a delight. Train buff or not, you are sure to enjoy this restaurant.





Tufts Library photo update . . .



I've been reading . . . 
I am not really a mystery fan, but I did enjoy The Girl with Kaleidoscope Eyes - A Stewart Hoag Mystery by David Handler. The protagonists are a ghostwriter Stewart "Hoagy" Hoag and his anchovy loving basset hound sidekick Lulu. I enjoyed the witty writing style of this author. The plot set in Hollywood involves murder, stardom, and dark family secrets.

From what I read, it has been twenty years since the author has written a Stewart Hoag mystery. There are eight previous novels in this series.


Have a wonderful week. I don't want to jinx anything, but after days and days of gloomy, cool, dark days, we might actually see the sun this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment