Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I Don't Think We're in Kansas Anymore . . .




I took a drive with a friend down to the Cape today in search of some autumn color. This familiar group was spotted along Route 6A in Barnstable.  We also made a stop in Sandwich where I took the shot below.


It was near the Dexter Grist Mill that I spotted this goofy guy.


These next two photos were taken last week in New Hampshire.




Overall, I don't think this has been a great year for foliage viewing though here and there you may find spots of deep color. The yellows seem most intense this year.

Over the weekend, I attended the birthday party of my now ten year old triplet cousins. They were excited and very happy to receive their quilts which, of course,  also made me very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment