Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up


     I hope all who are reading this had a wonderful Christmas spending time with family and friends. I finished two quilt related projects just in time for gift giving. The first was a Disney Princesses fleece blanket for one of my youngest cousins. She had wanted one like I had made previously for her big sister.
     I also made a quilt for my cousin and his wife. I was thrilled with how it turned out, but I hesitate to post this photo as the colors are not even close to being accurate. I used Hoffman Bali Pops 2 1/2'' Strips. For those familiar with them, I used the Zinfandel Bali Pops. The borders, which really do have square corners, are a rich wine colored print batik with a soft inner green border.  It's my own fault for not having photographed it at home before gifting it. Why didn't I do this? I guess I had just been too busy shopping, baking, decorating, visiting, wrapping, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment