Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Whimsical Xmas Tree Forest

     I just finished a wallhanging of a forest of Christmas trees. The cover of the pattern, Christmas Glitter, by Dandelion Seed Design showed the trees in various shades of green to which sparkles and trim were added. It looked lovely, but I decided to use some bright, contemporary Christmas fabric instead and here is the result.



     I'm not one to rush the holidays, so I won't hang it up until December. I'll put my fall leaves quilt that I made a few years ago back in this spot.


2 comments:

  1. Aww I love the happy Christmas trees...so festive and Christmasy. I like the fall leaves hanging also. Great job! Cheers, BJ (aka Sewdreamy on TQS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your trees are great....they will brighten you up no end xx

    ReplyDelete