Sunday, October 20, 2024

Fall Is in the Air




Well, not really . . . it may be cold in the morning, but as the day goes on it warms up. We may approach eighty degrees tomorrow, and the rest of the week also promises to be warm. 

The title for this post comes from the title of  a cross stitch design from “It’s So Emma”  from the Fat Quarter Shop. I had stitched the fox and the tree last fall, but then put it away until a few weeks ago when I stitched the wording and the leaf swirling in the breeze. It is finished on a piece from the unfinished wood section of Hobby Lobby.


I do have a few autumn pieces displayed though my decorating is limited by my Achilles tendon injury.



I had hoped to head north to do some photography during foliage season, but that’s not happening again this year. This pretty maple above was photographed from my deck along with this beautiful hibiscus. 




One last deck photo of this solar cardinal and web slinger :-).


The deck is as far as I’m going in my backyard as it isn’t exactly level. I don’t want to risk doing anything that might prolong the time that I have to wear this very fashionable, big boot. 

Have a lovely week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment