Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Getting Ready for Christmas 2024!!!

 


How cute is this little pillow, “Struttin’ “ from designer Teresa Kogut.  (I was going to label this post, “Struttin’ My Stuff,” but I feared I just might attract the wrong kind of audience. ;-) Anyway, I purchased this chart a few years back and finally pulled it out to stitch it a few weeks ago. Santa’s coat took a l-o-n-g time to stitch, but it was worth it to stitch this sweet, little reindeer. I FFO’d it this afternoon. Teresa Kogut’s charts are always delightful, and she has a wonderful flosstube where she shows her artwork and cross stitch designs on Youtube.

I’m planning to stitch one Christmas item each month to prepare for Christmas 2024. 

Youtube Tip:   I watched a documentary last week, “Leslie Caron: The Reluctant Star.” If you have an hour,  check this one out. It explores her childhood in Paris, her first role in “An American in Paris, her role in Gigi, and her long acting career. It was a visually lovely documentary.

I’m keeping this post short. Have a good week and keep warm; it’s cold outside. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I was immediately drawn to Santa's coat. . wow!. . That reindeer is darn cute. Good for you to prepare for Christmas 2024 one month at a time.--TerryK@OnGoingProects

    ReplyDelete