Thursday, May 3, 2018

A Whole Lot of Baking and Sewing Going On


As promised in my previous post, here is what I accomplished on the getaway. First, I strapped on my fetching new apron. Next, I grabbed my oven mitts.


I took down the cannisters of flour and sugar and began baking.



First out of the oven, a tray of golden sugar cookies.


Then some yummy cupcakes . . .


I didn't have time to finish baking the doughnuts, but I'll post them soon.



 I also made eighteen of the twenty-seven blocks needed for the outer border of the Lori Holt's - Let's Bake2 quilt which I am really enjoying.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Such cute blocks, Janice! I think that I could smell those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s an unusual quilt choice for a diabetic, but if I can’t eat sweets, i can at least sew them. :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved 'em in person! Love them online~ so very, very cute. Susan

    ReplyDelete