Sunday, December 13, 2015

Heavenly Christmas Concert


On Friday evening I attended a wonderful Christmas concert by the Daughters of St. Paul at St. Ann by the Sea Church in Marshfield. What joyous music these singing nuns offered. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it was delightful. If that concert didn't put everyone in the church in a holiday mood, I don't know what possibly could. 


This afternoon four friends came for a holiday dinner. I thought it might be fun to have this group of non-crafters make the same DIY- No Sew Snowmen as the ones I had made with my seven and nine year old cousins when they recently came for "Ladies Lunch." There was quite a bit of laughter as I lead my friends through the steps. Just between you and me, it was a whole lot easier working with my little cousins. Children aren't worried about making mistakes and are freer and more willing to try new things. Here are the snowmen that my friends made.

No comments:

Post a Comment