Monday, September 24, 2012

Mad Hatters Tea Party

Yesterday after the Herring Run Quilt Show ended, we went for a bite to eat. Wow! Were we ever lucky as the balloon man was entertaining!!! Don't my friends look festive in their special hats.
Both Edith, far right, and Maribeth won ribbons at the show. Edith received hers for "Precision Piecing" of her "Joy" quilt. I am still working on the same quilt, but it is in timeout until after the holidays.

Here's Maribeth with her "Blooming Nine Patch." It's simply purple-icious!!! Believe it or not, Maribeth made three quilts using this pattern in the space of just a few months.

This is my first time blogging from my iPad, and I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. I'm trying out the app Blogsy in hopes of being able to post while I am on an upcoming trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment