Saturday, September 1, 2012

Santa Quilt FInished!!!


     I'm thrilled to report that the Santa quilt upon which I have been working on and off for five years is done. I finished the binding and added a few embellishments today at a quilting get together. This block of the month was called The Kinship Series: Classic Santas by Susan Garman. Here are a few close-ups.


    

         
        Also, today was Emma's last session in intermediate level at PetSmart in Braintree. Here she is with our terrific trainer Jenna whom Emma just loves. I took two photos, and Emma is a blur in both. It must have been all the excitement:-)


1 comment:

  1. The Santa quilt is a work of art Janice. I LOVE it. You amaze me with your quilting skills and determination to finish such a time consuming task. It was worth every minute you put into it over the past 5 years.
    Also, Emma looks great.....even when she's a little but of a fuzzy blur. :-)

    ReplyDelete