Saturday, December 23, 2017

Llama Drama


The one-l lama; 
He's a priest.
The two-l llama:
He's a beast.
And I will bet
A silk pajama
There isn't any
Three-l lllama.

                                                                                     Ogden Nash

One of my little cousins, Miss T, loves her stuffies: especially elephants, giraffes, and llamas. I purchased the "Little Llama Softie" pattern from Jennifer Jangles Etsy shop. When I was taking this photo, Miss Emma came over for a closer look. (BTW . . . Emma is sporting red, glued-on jewels on her ear tips after a visit to the groomer on Tuesday.)


I finished the final hand stitching on this little llama last night while watching a wonderful movie, "Christmas in Connecticut" (1945) starring Barbara Stanwyck and Dennis Morgan. It's one of my favorite holiday movies.

My baking is done and I just have a few more presents to wrap. Now on the eve of Christmas Eve, Emma and I wish all our readers a Joyous Christmas . . . Happy Holidays to all!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your llama. So adorable. :-) Miss Emma looks so pretty with her Christmas jewels. Merry Christmas Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures gave me a good laugh x Thank you x Have a Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That llama is just way cute!!!! Miss Emma is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete