Wednesday, June 12, 2024

A Short Nearly Wordless Wednesday Post

An ongoing foot issue is still keeping me from working in my gardens, but I am loving the plants on my deck. Could this hibiscus be any more beautiful? 





I have no idea what kind of moth this is, but this little guy did pose nicely for this shot.


Quilt designer Jacqueline de Jonge posted this image on her instagram account, and I feel exactly the same about my awesome, outstanding, creative, nearly perfect blog readers. :-)


It’s Wednesday so I am now going to go do some Wool Applique Wednesday stitching. :-) 

1 comment:

  1. That hibiscus is gorgeous! Amazing what delicate features Mother Nature has created for us to view! Of course, I have to agree about those who read your blog! LOL--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete