Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Christmas Tree For Sale

 Last night on the news the owner of a Christmas tree farm in this area was lamenting the devastating effect the drought has had on his trees.  They showed a large field of dead saplings. He said it takes eight years to grow a Christmas tree. He also closed his ‘cut your own’ tree section because he didn’t want folks to be disappointed by the straggly nature of those trees. He is still selling fresh, healthy trees which have been brought down from Canada, but of course, as expected the prices have skyrocketed. 

But have no fear, dear reader, as I have just the tree for you!!! While running errands this morning, I spotted this beauty. This festive splendor complete with star can be yours for a mere $50. 


Isn’t it something!!!  I have to admit that I almost laughed out loud when I saw it. But, since taste is subjective, if this is your dream tree, email me and I will let you know where you may purchase it. Hurry as I don’t know how many of these gems they have in stock. It makes Charlie Brown’s tree look good. :-)

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment