Thursday, November 21, 2019

Three Days of 5D Weather!!!

For the last three days we had been experiencing dark, drizzly, damp, dreary, dank, miserable weather. I'm pretty sure that my sunny disposition would not do well in places that regularly receive a great deal of rain. The only bright spot was Tuesday when I met a lovely group of fellow retired teacher friends at a local restaurant for lunch.



With the impeachment hearings droning on in the background, I did manage to make these five Christmas stockings which I will donated at our next Crosstown Quilters Guild meeting. The fabric had been donated, and I scooped it up. There was just enough to make these five stockings. I sure hope that this will put me on Santa's nice list.

And oh be joyful . . .  the sun is shining brightly this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got something positive done with those hearings on. What a disaster!

    ReplyDelete