Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Good Food, Good Friends, Beautiful Views



We are blessed to live in a beautiful part of the country and after the long, long winter that we experienced, it is a joy to have these wonderful warm June days. Last Thursday, I had lunch with friends at the Mill Wharf in Scituate Harbor. The restaurant, situated right on the harbor, truly has a million dollar view.  On Monday, I walked at Castle Island with four friends and then we met four more friends for lunch at Port 305 at Marina Bay. These photos were taken there.



The friends I joined for both lunches were all dedicated, wonderful teachers who are now enjoying these special, happy retirements days, or as we like to say, our endless summer vacation.
    
On Saturday, I also attend the piano recital of one of my little cousins. What a delight it was to hear each of the children perform his or her pieces. Hopefully, they will all continue on this musical journey.

Since I have a flute lesson in just over an hour, I better conclude this post and run through my pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment