Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year 2013


     I can't believe that I haven't posted since the day before Christmas; the time seemed to go by all too fast. Let me start by wishing one and all a very happy, healthy, adventurous 2013.  
     I had a stomach bug for a few days last week which kept me from taking down my holiday decorations. Before I finish packing the last of the inside decorations away, I thought I would take a moment to share these photos which were taken during Christmas week of some ornaments from the pine tree in my backyard .


     If I'm not careful, I often get my own reflection in the shot as in this one. 


     Here's an intentional, genuine, honest to gosh, self-portrait. :-)



     Most of the snow has melted away, and the the weather people are hinting that we may be in the upper fifties over the weekend. That could only mean one thing, Mother Nature must have a blizzard waiting up her sleeve and the warm weather is just a trick!!! Trick or not, I can't wait to temporarily ditch the hats, scarves, and gloves if only for a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment