Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Beautiful Spring Day


     Yesterday was such a beautiful day that in the afternoon I drove to Nantasket Beach with a friend and Emma. We walked along the boardwalk, but I carried Emma as she hasn't had all of her puppy shots yet. There were many people out enjoying the incredible weather. This photo of Fort Revere in Hull was taken with my new iPhone as were the other photos in today's posting.
     This morning a friend stopped by to meet Emma who loved the toy she was given.



     The other day I discussed my little escape artist. The plywood, chairs, etc. didn't work, so it was off to the pet store for a puppy gate. The minute I saw the dog on the box cover I smiled knowing it was a good sign.


     I am happy to report that so far the new puppy gate is working very well. 

1 comment:

  1. the sky says you had glorious weather xx Emma is growing so lovelly, I have a gate for my boys... it goes on at night to keep them on thier bed under the stairs...Gus stayed behind it for 3 years with no problems... then we got Sam... he somehow gets it open!! Not worked out how but he does!! I regularly find it open and them in the kitchen lol x

    ReplyDelete