Saturday, March 24, 2012

Springtime Joy


     Every night I collect Emma's toys and put them in a box, and every morning she pulls them out. It has been a week since I brought Emma home, and she is a bundle of fun. Normally, I would have spent this weekend quilting with a group of friends in Stoughton. Since they were all eager to meet Emma, we stopped by for a few minutes. They thought she was adorable, and Emma enjoyed meeting everyone. 

     Later when the sun came out, I took this shot of Emma with a patch of daffodils. It gives a good indication of how tiny she is. She is now twelve weeks old.





2 comments:

  1. she is doing well, clever girl knows where her toys are ... every morning xx lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I missed meeting Emma yesterday but everyone says she is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete