Thursday, November 7, 2013

This and That




     Here's a table runner that I recently completed. I love how it looks with this ruby glass bowl that my parents received as a wedding gift.  This bowl, which my mom always loved, has been on the credenza for as long as I can remember.


      Most of the trees in my yard have lost their leaves, but this maple in my neighbor's yard is still providing a bust of golden color.  I raked up a big pile for my cousin's little girls to jump in 





when they came yesterday for a visit. Later in the afternoon after leaf jumping, playing with Emma, going for lunch, and visiting the park, they thought it was great fun to help gather the leaves into a big barrel and roll it to the edge of my property so I could then dump it into the woods. Who knew? Somehow it's never that much fun when I'm doing it by myself.

     

  One last photo . . . last week I snapped a photo of this impressive pumpkin outside a local breakfast/lunch spot.  Pumpkin pie anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment