Friday, April 6, 2018

Friday Photos




I have been dealing with a flair up of my asthma since last weekend which has kept me down, but thankfully the meds are kicking in and I sound and feel much better. [You know . . . some people actually look forward to spring. Me? I'm of a mixed mind about spring. Once the trees start budding, I'm usually in trouble, and this year was no exception.]  

Yesterday I began feeling well enough to take a couple of crocus photos in the warm weather. Today these little beauties were pelted with snow.



Tomorrow it will warm up again and these hearty messengers of spring will bounce back just like me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing that the crocus will continue to poke up their heads and open their colors to the world in spite of snow and cold temperatures? Mother Nature knows what she is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you continue to feel better and winter will finally stay away!

    ReplyDelete