Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas Is Over??? Already???



No, it's not over, for as Dickens wrote:

"I will honor Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year."
                   - A Christmas Carol

Hopefully, you had a lovely Christmas. On Christmas Eve, I attended Mass with my cousin Kristin and her family and then returned to her home for a delicious meal. On Christmas Day, I went to the home of my cousin Linda where all of my cousins gathered along with extended family members. What fun! I loved seeing the excitement and Leggo building skills of my two youngest cousins. 

This is a short post as I am heading out in a few minutes to join some fellow quilters working on Bonnie Hunter's latest mystery quilt, "On Ringo Lake."   I had wondered why she chose to post her mystery quilt at this time each year, but she explained why in this recent post. Besides being a a wonderful quilter and a force of nature, she is a good, good woman.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment