Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Sampler - July 2, 2017

This was a quilting weekend in Stoughton, and I finished piecing the artful log cabin piece that I began in the Katie PM workshop. Now it needs batting and quilting which I hope to get to this week.

Have you caught the highly addictive collage quilt fever yet? Many of my friends have, and they are loving the process. Here's Edith's finished "Lulu the Elephant" which is a pattern by Laura  Heine. Lulu is big, colorful, and even more gorgeous in person.  :-)


Laurel  is working on this lovely butterfly, and today she added flowers to the bottom corners. Another friend is working on a small rooster which looks ready to strut his stuff. They all took a class at Cannizzaro Creations in Rockland, MA to learn this process.


The subject possibilities for this fun technique would appear to be endless. Having said that, I have far too many projects lined up to allow myself to fall down this rabbit hole. I'll just admire the work of my friends. :-)

Have a wonderful Fourth of July!!!

1 comment:

  1. The flower collages (including the garden) are all fabulous! No, I haven't caught the fever. . .yet! But, maybe I will be in the future!

    ReplyDelete