Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Shots in My Garden


Here are just a few quick photos from my garden this Sunday.  I spent Friday and Saturday quilting with friends, and I am happy to say that I was pretty productive.  I'll show some photos of what I accomplished in my next post.


The columbine and poppies have burst into bloom.


This evening I watched two of my little cousins take part in a track meet.  It was a beautiful night and I was very impressed at how well organized the event was.  Both girls, ages 11 and 8, did very well.

On Saturday morning I went to a plant sale run by our local garden club and am now eager to start working in my garden, however Mother Nature will be sending a bit of rain our way tomorrow, so I'll likely spend a bit more time quilting.  Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment