Monday, December 19, 2016

Holiday Lights


 I went to a family party on Sunday, and on the way home I passed this incredible display in Braintree.  Isn't it absolutely glorious!!! This is only the view from the side yard as the front was on a very busy main road. I had parked on the side street, and it was too far to hobble around to the front.


Since my last post, I went out for a holiday dinner with quilting friends, had lunch with some retired teacher friends, and wrapped and bagged all of the gifts that I am giving. Thank goodness for online shopping! I was also supposed to see friends on Saturday, but our get together was postponed due to a snowstorm. By Sunday morning, the temperature was fifty and all of the snow had magically disappeared. Life in New England. . .

I still need to finish making two gifts; one is a small piece and the other a larger piece for my lovely godchild who asked for a Thanksgiving wall hanging, and who I know won't mind if it is a tiny bit late. After all, November is a long way off. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those lights are amazing! Sounds like your holiday planning has worked well in spite of your hobble. Best wishes on finishing the last two gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and ambitious! Merry Christmas to you, Janice!

    ReplyDelete