Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Greetings



It's hard to believe that it is the eve of Christmas Eve.  I normally decorate two large trees: one for the living room and one on the sunporch, but not this year. I already had a two foot green tree where I have always displayed my White House Historical Association ornaments, but the green color never seemed to set the ornaments off. So, this year I ordered a two foot white tree and I love how the ornaments look on this one. Next year when I put up my big trees, I may put this one in the front window.
  

One small schnauzer ornament also hangs on this tree. 


Let me take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, and peaceful year ahead.  This year the eight days of Hanukkah begin on December 24th. Happy Holidays to us all.

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty ornaments and the white tree sets them off well! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete