Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day 2016


Well, after what seemed to be the election season that would never ever ever ever end, Voting Day 2016 has arrived.  There are no words to describe the past sixteen months. If a script was written to sum up all the ups and downs (mostly downs), no one would possibly believe it. I, myself, have watched hundreds of hours of political coverage.  .  .  but tonight we will finally learn in which direction our country is headed.

On another note, please explain to me why we enjoy quiltings. This six and a half inch Halloween block has thirty separate pieces. I had it completed then noticed that one of the half square triangles was going the wrong way. Grrrrrrr! Of course, it had to be in the middle row which meant unstitching sections of the block.

Speaking of quilters, I love this. Dory and I seem to have a lot in common. Instead of completing quilting projects that are piling up, I often can't resist starting something new!!!


1 comment:

  1. I hear you about the election and glad to have spent a little time quilting!

    ReplyDelete