Saturday, October 15, 2016

Exploring Ireland - Connemara - Part 3


 Today just a few final photos from Connemara. The light at Ballinkill Harbor with a storm approaching was exquisite. This is Derryinver Pier on the Connemara Loop and the Wild Atlantic Way.






I believe this pretty scene is Renvyle Beach .





Aren't these cottages sweet? They are in the village of Tully in Renvyle, Connemara.


The sun was beginning to set over Galway Bay as we came to the end of our tour with Jim Parslow of Ireland West Tours.  . . the perfect end to a truly perfect day.


5 comments:

  1. Wow...it is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I love the boat pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with JoJo. Since I'm partial to red, the red boat photo is my favorite! What a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terry,
      It was such a pretty spot. I'd love to live in one of those houses on the hill, so that I could wake up to that view each morning.

      Delete