Monday, April 18, 2016

Dances with the Daffodils


I went to a friend's for lunch today and brought this arrangement from  my garden. Three friends and I meet regularly in an attempt to practice speaking Italian. I told them the history of the bulbs throughout my garden and yard, and they thought it was amazing. If you are new to my blog or don't know the background story of these daffodils, please read my post "Full Circle"; I guarantee that you will enjoy it. Interestingly enough, in that post from 2011 I also had a photo of the wall hanging that  I wrote about yesterday.

The retired English teacher in me would like to point out that the title of today's post, "Dances with the Daffodils," comes from the final line of a lovely William Wordsworth poem; take a moment if you wish to click on "Daffodils" to read it.

Last, my pink chairs are now out; I'm officially declaring that spring has finally arrived!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment