Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Crosstown Quilting Retreat


This past weekend I went to a quilting retreat at the Bayside Resort Hotel in Yarmouth with members of the Crosstown Quilting Guild


On the way, my friend Laurel and I stopped at the Tumbleweeds Quilt Shop in West Barnstable where this heart fabric bedecked tree greets customers. There I picked up a few fat quarters and some cute holiday themed buttons for future projects.


A good part of the weekend was spent on making this row. In case you are wondering, there are seventy-two tiny half square triangles and five paper pieced waves. It took forever! :-)



I also did some stitching on my crazy quilt project and began work on another row. Everyone had a wonderful time on this retreat which was filled with creativity and laughter.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that tree .. and the sea gull and fabric choices of course .. but that tree ....! lol x

    ReplyDelete