Monday, October 5, 2015

Cape Gataway 2015


     I spent the weekend with five friends in Eastham, and though the weather was cold, windy, and rainy everyone had a wonderful time. What do you do when you can't walk the beach? Go shopping, of course. Tomorrow, I'll post photos of some of the treasures that I found.
     Sunday dawned clear and bright, so after Mass, my friend Kathy and I stopped at Boat Meadow in Eastham, a beautiful spot where these top two photos were taken.


The next two photos were taken at First Encounter Beach.




     After picking up our other friends, we stopped at Fort Hill, but it was far too cold and windy to take a walk there as we had done last year. 


 Next, we headed to Coast Guard Beach, Nauset Light, and Marconi Beach to check out the surf. We found that many others had the same idea.












Due to the nasty weather, I had only brought along my iPhone this weekend to take photos; unfortunately, these photos only hint at the power and majesty of the raging ocean.


As always, simply click on any of the photos to get a larger view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment