Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Is It the Holy Spirit???


No, it's another hawk. I've been been lucky to photograph a few hawks this year. I didn't have to travel far to photograph this one as Mr. and Mrs. Hawk appear to be constructing a new home at the church that I attend. Here is where out new parishioners have chosen to construct their nest  . . . nestled between the speakers. 


 If you click on this image, you can get a closer look.


These photos were taken two weeks ago. According to information that I found online, Red-tailed Hawks lay one to four eggs in late March or April.  I can't tell you how often I have pulled into the parking lot in hopes of seeing them. I haven't seen them lately and there doesn't seem to be any increased work on the nest, but you know I'll be keeping a hawk eye out for them.

1 comment:

  1. Great images Janice. I hope you start seeing more activity at the nest. I'll be following your posts.

    ReplyDelete